It is again time for the second of our major show events of the year - the 2013 Pacific Northwest Sportsman's Show. This show is an outstanding opportunity to spread the Recreational Boating Safety message, attract participation in our classes, schedule VEs, raise the profile of the joint Coast Guard/Auxiliary team and speak to potential new members.
The main show days are Wednesday, 06 FEB to Sunday 10 FEB 2013.
I encourage each of you to participate in at least one shift and, as your schedule permits, serve multiple shifts.
Uniform is Tropical Blue.
Signing up for watch standing:
For the last three years we've used an online schedule and email approach which worked well and we'll replicate the process this year.
- Review this schedule for open watches
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com with the your availability and preferences. If your schedule is flexible please indicate that is the case.
- You selections will be updated into this schedule upon receipt and will display in this post.
- You will receive a confirmation email within a few hours
- You will receive a reminder email the day prior to your watch(es).
If the watch bill does not show above visit this link.